International Calling Card to ZambiaBUY NOW
Enter a new country to see other rates.
1. How do I get started with international calling?
Just create your calling card account and add credits by clicking here. We’ll call you to validate your phone number. Then you can start calling internationally with your prepaid credits.
2. How do I place international calls with my prepaid phone card?
To place a call, dial the access number we give you. Then enter the phone number of the person you’re calling.
3. Do I have to be a Vonage home phone customer to use the Vonage Global Phone Card?
No! Anyone can sign up for a prepaid calling card from Vonage. Simply click here to sign up and start using your Vonage Global Phone Card.
4. How do I add credits to my calling card account?
Just sign into your Vonage Global Phone Card account and buy buy credits online. To make sure you never run out of credits during a call, sign up for convenient auto recharge.
5. How do I check my calling credits?
You can check your prepaid credits by signing into your phone card account and going to the Call Activity section. Here you will see all the calls you have made with your calling card.
6. Can I use the Vonage Global Phone Card with my cell phone?
Yes! You can register virtually any telephone number with your prepaid calling card.
7. Can I use the Vonage Global Phone Card with more than one phone?
For your security, you can only register one phone number per account, but you can change it any time you want by signing into your calling card account.