HOLMDEL, N.J., July 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Vonage (NYSE: VG), a business cloud communications leader, has announced enhancements to its integration with Gmail, Contacts, Hangouts Chat, Calendar, and Tasks, through its technology partnership with Google Cloud.
Included in the Vonage Integration Suite are new capabilities that provide G Suite users with the contextual information that improves productivity, as well as the ability to take meaningful actions to quickly and conveniently communicate with the contacts they need to keep their businesses running smoothly.
"Our collaboration with Google empowers Vonage customers to take their existing communications tools, from Gmail to Hangouts to Calendar, to the next level with upgraded, intuitive integrations," said Jay Patel, Senior Vice President, Product Management, for Vonage.
Mr. Patel continued, "Enhancing our integration into G Suite service allows Vonage customers to quickly and seamlessly connect with contacts and customers, collaborate more efficiently, and easily manage meetings and tasks - all while driving deeper engagement and better overall business outcomes."
Key features of Vonage's enhanced G Suite Integration include:
- Richer Workflow Integration - With extensive integration into Google Calendar and Google Tasks, users can not only schedule Vonage audio and video meetings in Calendar, but also quickly tie them to new or related tasks within their G Suite account.
- Consolidated G Suite and CRM Workflows - With the ability of the Vonage Integration Suite to integrate into multiple business applications, teams will witness an increase in efficiency and productivity through their ability to access their G Suite and CRM data through a single interface.
- Advanced Call Reporting and Analytics - Regardless of which business application or device is tied to a Vonage Business call, users can view a rich history of call data and analytics in the Vonage Integration Suite interface.
- Gmail Call Noting and Labeling - Automatically logs all inbound and outbound calls, and gives customers to option to label and associate calls in Gmail with a Google contact, date and time, duration and notes.
- Google Hangouts Vonage Integration - Customers can use their Vonage Business phone number to make calls directly from Google Hangouts, receive call alerts to answer inbound calls or launch outbound calls, trigger a return of a missed call when the user becomes available, conveniently control the call from the Hangouts interface, automatically sync data across Vonage and Google apps, and more.
Attendees of the Google Cloud Next '18 conference in San Francisco have the chance to experience live demos of the Vonage for G Suite Integration, as well as the Company's innovative new Vonage's CX Enablement Suite integration with Google Cloud Contact Center AI, in the Vonage booth W3518.
Vonage (NYSE:VG) is redefining business communications. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, we've embraced technology to transform how companies communicate to create better business outcomes. Our unique cloud communications platform brings together a robust unified communications solution with the agility of embedded, contextual communications APIs. This powerful combination enables businesses to collaborate more productively and engage their customers more effectively across messaging, chat, social media, video and voice.
The Company also provides a robust suite of feature-rich residential communication solutions.
Vonage Holdings Corp. is headquartered in Holmdel, New Jersey, with offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and Israel. Vonage® is a registered trademark of Vonage Marketing LLC, owned by Vonage America Inc.