Change the way you send and receive messages from customers with Business Inbox, an advanced messaging feature for Vonage Business Cloud.
BUSINESS INBOX OVERVIEW
HOW BUSINESS INBOX WORKS
You can set up any of your users to have access to the Business Inbox. Employees will have the ability to send and receive text messages from your company’s main phone number through the Mobile App, Web or Desktop app. Business Inbox can also be used to send and receive messages via Facebook when integrated into the social networking platform.
There’s no limit on the number of users, so entire teams can leverage this feature to communicate the way your customers or prospects prefer, while Inbox View shows the status of all incoming and outgoing messages.
Mobile data charges may apply.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE BUSINESS INBOX
- Allow customers and prospects to interact with you in the channel they prefer, helping to improve customer experiences and reduce churn
- Send and receive messages from your toll-free numbers*
- Send and receive rich messages with photos, audio, video, attachments and emojis when using Social Media directly from the VBC apps
- Boost employee productivity, and streamline customer communications
- Manage multiple conversations at once, decreasing average hold time and improving overall customer satisfaction
*Messaging to and from toll-free numbers, as well as social messaging are features available for customers paying for Vonage Business Inbox.
Tell us about your business.