Phone spam checked on all incoming calls, and instant warnings on your caller ID.
SPAM SHIELD OVERVIEW
HOW SPAM SHIELD WORKS
When you activate Spam Shield, the phone number of every incoming call is immediately run against a dynamic database of numbers associated with telemarketing, robocalls and scams. When the caller’s number is matched to this list, that number and a “Suspected Spam” notice is shown on your caller ID—allowing you to decline answering the call.*
Another benefit of this service is that all spam-associated numbers are flagged. So, you can add them to a block list and never experience calls from these numbers again. That means fewer calls you don’t want and less time spent dealing with them.
*Accuracy of spam identification may vary.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE SPAM SHIELD
- Avoid annoying spam calls that inhibit day-to-day productivity.
- Automatically get “Suspected Spam” warnings on your desk phone, smartphone caller ID, and computer desktop.
- Add all detected spam-associated numbers to a call block list, and cut down on unwanted calls in the future.
- Ideal for individual employee extensions and call center extensions.
- No configuration is required. The service works upon activation.
Tell us about your business.