Welcome to Campus 2019
We’ve seen the future of communications through the industry-leading results of our customers, partners, and developers. We’re bringing them together to share stories, experiences, use cases, and new ways to think about communications.
Take advantage of great networking opportunities, in-depth sessions, and exciting demos that showcase the latest in programmable communications tools, unified communications, and sales and service contact centers.
No matter what part of the Vonage technology stack you're working with today, at Campus 2019 you'll discover new ways to evolve your business, connect with customers, and build amazing products.
- Vonage’s largest enterprise customers
- Global developers
- Influential analysts and media professionals in the tech space
- Vonage leadership, product, sales & engineering teams alongside Industry Influencers
- Unique learning experiences across the entire Vonage technology stack
- Expert thought leadership reinforcing Vonage’s vision to enable memorable customer experiences
- Accomplished and inspiring keynote speakers. Hear first-hand and interact with leaders providing a vision for the future
Updates to the agenda may be made regularly, so check back often.
845 Market Street, Suite 450
Campus is Vonage's first worldwide customer and developer conference. A return to the energy, inspiration, and discovery of the “on campus” experience, this dynamic event gathers the best minds in cloud communications to explore the future of better communication.
At Campus 2019, you will:
- Understand the future of communication
- Build better applications
- Collaborate better in a world of constant change
During the registration process, you will be prompted to answer questions related to special needs as well as any dietary restrictions you may have. We review these answers closely and regularly and we’ll be sure to reach out if we have any questions.
As we plan your culinary experience our team will be able to accommodate most dietary restrictions. Meals offered will have a vegetarian, vegan and gluten free option and clearly labelled. Please indicate your request during your registration.
Bespoke meeting space at Westfield San Francisco Centre is wheelchair accessible via elevators to access the fourth floor. Wheelchair accessible seating will be available at all sessions. If you require any assistance or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Vonage Campus team.
Bespoke is located inside Westfield San Francisco Centre on Level Four next to Bloomingdale's.
835 Market Street (best entrance before 10:00 AM)
Enter at 835 Market Street (San Francisco State University Entrance) near Walgreens and take the elevator to Level Four, crossing the Dome toward Bespoke.
846 Mission Street (Bloomingdale’s entrance)
From 846 Mission Street, enter Bloomingdale’s and take the elevators marked ‘Westfield Centre & Century Theatres’ to Level 5 and walk across movie theater lobby, proceeding to Bespoke near the escalators.
*Both entrances are open and staffed at 7:00 AM
- Fifth & Mission Parking Garage: Encompasses roughly one full East-West block bordered between Fourth Street and Fifth Street, and Mission Street and Minna Street. Entrances on Mission Street and Minna Street.
- Jesse Street Garage: Entrance on Third Street, left hand side, just before Market Street.
- Arriving before 10:00 AM? Head to street level and enter through 835 Market Street Entrance
- Arriving after 10:00 AM? You’ll arrive at the Concourse level of Westfield San Francisco Centre, take the elevator up to level 4
Taxis, ridesharing and public transportation are available transportation options at SFO - each with their own dedicated pick-up area.
Ridesharing Services: Uber and Lyft pick-up locations:
Terminal 1 – 3: Level 5 (Domestic Parking Garage)
International Terminal: Level 3 (Departures/Ticketing), Center Island Zone 14-17
Taxi pick-up locations:
Terminal 1 to 3: Level 1 – Arrivals/Baggage Claim. Center Island Transportation Zone
International Terminal: Level 2 - Arrivals/Baggage Claim. Center island Transportation Zone
Call *1191 from any airport courtesy phone
Public Transit: BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station location:
The BART station is located on the Departures / Ticketing Level of the SFO International Terminal (Boarding Area G side).
BART is easily accessed from any terminal by riding SFO's AirTrain to the Garage G/BART Station stop. There is no charge to board AirTrain. Tickets can be purchased at the SFO BART Station upon arrival.
By clicking the "Call Me" button, you consent to receive a phone call from Vonage at the phone number provided. Your consent does not require or imply that a purchase be made. These calls may be connected through an automated technology.