Workplace by Facebook is an online team collaboration tool that lets companies use Facebook features to make communications at work more efficient than ever before.
- No client-side installation
- Manage conferences, calls and more from within Workplace with Vee, our virtual assistant chatbot
- Partnerships with Voicera and other leading BOT providers allow customizing collaboration ecosystems to suit a business’ unique needs.
Meet Vee, your new best friend:
Virtual assistance for every meeting.
Vee combines the power of Vonage unified communications and Nexmo’s programmable communications into a single chatbot. Vee, the Vonage chatbot , layered with AI intelligence from our 3rd party partnerships, lets us spin up on-demand conference bridges that integrate AI within Workplace.
- Leverages Vonage unified communications with inbound call alerts within Workplace.
- Vee provides conference scheduling right in Workplace, voice-activated note taking, in-call chat, and post-call analysis.
- Chatting with Vee allows quick SMS replies and caller redialing whenever convenient.
With Vee your team can stay fully engaged in meeting discussions: attendees will automatically receive important meeting notes after the call thanks to our Voicera partners, a pioneer in the AI space. Voicera analyzes the call, highlighting important to-dos, dates and automatically sends important meeting notes after the call (particularly helpful for employees who miss a meeting).
Here’s how to use Vee.
- Sign in on Facebook Workplace. The meeting Facebook Workplace and initiates the conference call by asking Vee, our chatbot, to start a call.
- Vee records, listens, and takes notes. Through a partnership with AI provider Voicera, users can also initiate a conference call and record and transcribe it.
- Participants receive the call recording after the meeting. All attendees receive an SMS alert with a link to a recording of the call, complete with highlighted insights, follow-up items, and call analysis.
30-Day Voicera Free Trial
To use Voicera AI technologies, users must create Voicera accounts to access dashboards, recordings, and transcripts. There is a 30-day free trial period, after which there will be additional charges.
For the best experience, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Microsoft Edge
Tell us about your business.