I figure that we have saved about $2,500 – $3,000 annually using your systems.
David Flaig, Farmers Insurance
Upgrade insurance communications—and quality of service
Today’s insurance providers are using unified communications as a service (UCaaS) to streamline operations and help deliver quality insurance services while reducing overhead, empowering mobilized staff, and providing customers with the support they need even in times of crisis.
We offer the convenience of bring your own broadband or a private network. For enhanced quality of service we provide SD-WAN technologies.
- Ease of deployment (and use). Experience simple setup. Then when you’re up and running, enjoy automatic cloud updates and user-friendly admin portals that let you customize your service.
- Scalability. A unified, cloud-hosted VoIP phone system allows you to easily and affordably scale up or down depending on your insurance agency needs or business season.
Total cost of ownership (TCO) can be a factor for communications decisions. When you migrate to the Vonage cloud, there's no need for costly internal infrastructure like servers and storage systems for your insurance solutions. Resources are shared across offices for a level of redundancy that can be less expensive than traditional, premise-based PBX systems. And with bring your own broadband services, your insurance agency can get innovative cloud communications solutions with minimal start-up costs.
- Easy scalable solution. Add extensions or marketing communications features. Expand service to new locations. It’s all as easy a phone call or logging in to your admin portal.
- Over 40 features included. Every phone number extension starts with a standard suite of 40+ business phone features including Virtual Receptionist. Additionally, premium features can be added per extension or across the entire account.
Rest assured, mobile productivity is covered
Integrate your insurance agency communications tools with your smartphone or tablet and work on the go. Give your agents and staff the mobile solutions for insurance they need for flexible, scalable, mobile-integrated communications can make sure your insurance agency has the competitive edge.
- Share documents in real time. Sent and received info on policy or billing can be accessed from your phone via Vonage mobile solutions for insurance. In some cases, you can even access files from Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Manage availability. Receive calls from a desk phone, computer, or mobile phone. Your agents and staff decide how and when.
- Professional presence. Away from the office? Make calls from your business phone number on any device, using our mobile or desktop apps. It will always appear as if you’re calling from your office.
Collaboration is critical. We make it easier.
Whether you’re consulting with other agents, mortgage brokers, actuaries, or clients—collaboration is part of the game when it comes to insurance solutions. Our mobile-integrated conferencing and insurance collaboration tools let you work more efficiently.
- ‘Talk’ face to face. You can’t always be there. With video conferencing, you can dial into a video conference bridge from your desktop, web browser, smartphone, or tablet.
- Conference them in a click. Amazon Chime provides reliable online conferencing with enterprise-grade features like file share, chat, and one-click calling from your smartphone. This frustration-free mobile solution is included in most business plans.
Service them in the channel they prefer
Reinforce your insurance agency loyalty. Reduce costs by improving employee productivity. Build a better experience for your agents, prospects and clients with a Vonage cloud-hosted call center or a powerful omnichannel contact center.
- Empower teams anywhere they work. Seamlessly connect and manage remote center locations.
- Add in chat. Leverage Vonage developer-friendly APIs to enable AI chatbots and more.
- Access advanced analytics. Make better business decisions with real-time metrics and historical data.
- Resolve issues in one call. With CRM integration, your agents have customer info readily available so they can provide faster and more intelligent customer support.
Your business is about disasters. Your office phones shouldn’t be.
Your days are long. And your stakes are high. You can’t afford a system outage. With our cloud-based business communication platforms and insurance cloud solutions, we’ll help you stay up and running all day, every day with the tools you need to impress your clients.
- Maximize uptime. Reliable cloud hosting and backup features keep your business moving, even during emergencies.
- Virtual 24/7 support. Our customer service and IT teams are ready when you need them, even on holidays and weekends. No waiting for visit from a technician.
Automate and improve marketing outcomes with Vonage Reach
Create powerful marketing experiences with integrated texts, email and more—all through one intelligent marketing automation platform. Vonage Reach enhances your marketing communication tools by tying together your unified communications, embedded communications, and your business app.
- Communicate the way consumers want. 64% of customers prefer texting for customer service. Create campaigns using automated texts personalized for every stage of the sales cycle—and integrate with your email, voice and social media strategies easily.
- Improve brand awareness and NPS scores. Quickly gather information about your customers (and how you’re doing) with SMS surveys and make data-driven decisions for each marketing campaign.
Tell us about your business.