FAQ for Updated Vonage Business Cloud Terms of Service
Effective Date: February 7, 2019
Updated Vonage Business Terms?
We have posted an updated version of our Vonage Business Terms and Conditions (“Updated Vonage Business Cloud TOS”) to Vonage’s Legal Policy Page at https://www.vonage.com/business/legal-policy-center/business-cloud/tos/. Once they become effective, these updated Vonage Business Terms will apply to all of the Business Cloud services and equipment ordered by that customer from Vonage Business Inc. They will replace the prior version of the Business Terms and Conditions (dated January 22, 2018), which is available by clicking here.
- What are the changes? The key changes are summarized and referenced at Summary of Key Changes below. Additionally, and generally, the numbering and bulleted formatting have been corrected.
- Why are we making these changes? Since we introduced the terms, we believed it beneficial to both parties to clarify or add specificity to several terms and address and update other matters which are intended to facilitate the customer experience with Vonage and Vonage Services.
- Will this change my service in any way? These changes to the Vonage Business Cloud TOS will not affect your current service (including the features and pricing of your current service plan). Once these new Business Terms are effective, the effect is to change or add terms to the terms of your service contract with Vonage.
- What if my current service contract includes addenda or amendments with terms that amended or supplemented Vonage’s Business Cloud TOS then in effect at the time? Those amendments and supplemental terms applicable to your current service contract will carry over and continue to apply to the updated Business Terms once they take effect. When applied to the updated Vonage Essentials TOS, any such prior amendments and supplemental terms will be construed to reflect and implement the parties’ original intentions, unless you and Vonage Business otherwise agree in writing.
- When is the updated TOS effective? The updated TOS is effective as the “Effective Date” noted on the front page of the updated TOS.
- Is there anything I have to do? There is no action required on your part.
Summary of Key Changes
|Section Changed||Summary of Changes||Section of New Terms||Section of Prior Terms|
|Service Term and Service Termination||Added verbiage with regards to Early Termination Fees for Fixed Term Customers both Pre and Post Installation||10 b.
|Service Term and Service Termination||Added verbiage with regard to Auto-Renewal for Fixed Term Customers||10 a. ii.||--|