INTRODUCTION: Business VoIP or Traditional Service?
9 Questions Every Small Business Owner Should Ask
Today’s small businesses have extensive options for selecting a business phone system, particularly now that cloud-hosted
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) solutions are so prominent in the marketplace. Especially now, businesses can upgrade to a more capable system and actually save money—so some smart shopping is absolutely worth the effort.
This Business VoIP Buyers Guide helps small business owners compare and select the right business phone system by asking important and revealing questions, including:
- Traditional Service or Hosted VoIP Service for Business?
- Which Calling Features are Most Important?
- Does the System Support Mobility?
- How Much Should I Expect to Pay?
- How Will My Phone System Grow with My Business?
- What If I Need Customer or Technical Phone System Support?
- What Makes a Phone System Reliable?
- How Long Will it Take to Set Up Service?
- What About Onboarding and Training After Buying a New Phone System?