Agent Terms and Conditions
This updated version of the 2019 Vonage Agent promotion is effective as of January 1, 2019.
Summary of Material Changes:
- A new promotion for Vonage business services began effective January 1, 2019.
- Under the previous promotion, the 2x MRR SPIFF was awarded for the sale of both Vonage® Enterprise and Vonage® Business Cloud services with a additional MRR awards available based on qualifying platforms, seats, and add-on features.
- Under the current promotion, 4x MRR SPIFF will be awarded for eligible New Sales of Vonage® Business Cloud services based on minimum of a two (2) year contract requirement. Alternatively, a 2x MRR SPIFF will be awarded for eligible New Sales of a Vonage Business Cloud with a one (1) year minimum contract requirement. Eligible New Sales of Vonage® Enterprise services will be awarded a 4x MRR SPIFF based on minimum of a three (3) year contract requirement. Certain products and features may have varying MRR SPIFFs available (in lieu of the 4X SPIFF/2X SPIFF structure), as further outlined in the terms below.
- Under the previous promotion, SPIFFs were payable by the end of the month following the month in which the Sale was booked by Vonage. Under the current promotion, SPIFFs are payable by the end of the month following the month in which the Installation or Activation, as applicable, occurred. For all New Sales, including multi-locational sales, the SPIFF multiple is determined when the account is booked and SPIFFs are payable based on each locational Installation or Activation for the products and services being installed or activated.
"Activation" shall mean when the Customer's Service is fully installed, billable and available for Customer's use, with respect to Vonage Business Cloud services.
"Installation" shall mean when the Customer's Service is fully installed, billable and available for use, with respect to Vonage Enterprise services.
"MRR" shall mean those revenues forming the basis for commissions between the Channel Partner and Vonage and upon which the SPIFF is based, which shall have the meaning and calculation set forth in the applicable Channel Partner Agreement (e.g. "MRNC" or "Monthly Recurring Net Charges" or similar).
"New Sales" shall mean sales to end user customers (individuals or entities) that have never purchased Company products or services.
"SPIFF" shall mean a one-time payment (in addition to any commissions payable under the applicable Channel Partner Agreement and in accordance with the terms set forth herein), which will be payable upon Installation for Vonage Enterprise services or Activation for Vonage Business Cloud services.
In addition to the terms and conditions of any applicable master agent, authorized agent or other written agreement ("Channel Partner Agreement") between the participants and Vonage Business Inc. or other affiliates of Vonage Holdings Corp. (collectively, the "Company"), the following terms and conditions shall apply to this promotion:
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
- The term of this Q1 2019 SPIFF Promotion shall commence on January 1, 2019 and shall continue through March 31, 2019, for all eligible New Sales of Vonage® Business Cloud services. For all eligible New Sales of Vonage® Enterprise services, the MRR reward period will continue through March 31, 2019.
- For the sale of Vonage® Business Cloud services, all eligible participants shall receive either: (a) 4x MRR for eligible New Sales with a minimum two (2) year contract; or (b) 2x MRR for eligible New Sales with a minimum one (1) year contract.
- Vonage® Business Cloud includes the following services: Vonage Business Cloud Mobile Plus, Vonage Business Cloud Complete including conferencing + collaboration tools from Chime Pro tier,Contact Center products, Mobile and Desktop Apps, SMS Virtual Receptionist, Visual Voicemail/Voicemail Transcription.
- For the sale of Vonage® Enterprise services, all eligible participants shall receive 4x MRR for eligible New Sales with a minimum three (3) year contract. A SPIFF will not be offered for the sale of Vonage Enterprise services after March 31, 2019.
- Vonage® Enterprise includes the following services: Premier Hosted Seats, Basic Hosted Seats, SIP/Analog/PRI Trunking, Hardware Rentals, Web and Video conferencing, Speak2Dial, Visual Voicemail, Hosted Call Recording and other cloud-based services.
- New Sales of Vonage Reach and Vonage SmartWan services shall only be eligible for an award amount of 1x MRR.
- Vonage originated New Sales for the Vonage teaming program shall not be eligible for the SPIFF.
- SPIFFs are payable by the end of the month following the month in which the Installation or Activation, as applicable, occurred.
- For all New Sales, including multi-locational sales, the SPIFF multiple is determined when the account is booked and SPIFFs are payable based on each locational Installation or Activation for the products and services being installed or activated.
- Vonage will award a SPIFF for eligible New Sales of Vonage Business Cloud services and/or Vonage Business Enterprise seats as set forth in the table below:
- Vonage reserves the right to expand the scope of Vonage products and services eligible for SPIFF rewards.
- New Sales of circuit orders, New Voice Media, Tokbox, Nexmo services, broadband or other access products, and POTS lines shall not be eligible for a SPIFF.
- New Vonage products not specifically outlined within these Terms and Conditions shall not eligible for SPIFF unless otherwise determined by Vonage at the at the time when such new products are made available.
- New Sales of Vonage or third party products and services purchased concurrently by the end user that do not fall within the scope of the Enterprise and/or Business Cloud services detailed within these terms shall be evaluated on an ICB by Vonage with respect to SPIFF eligibility.
- In addition to the other requirements set forth herein, SPIFF eligibility will be contingent upon: (a) Vonage receiving all applicable required documentation; and (b) Installation taking place within twelve (12) months of sale of the the services.
- All eligible New Sales must be: (1) on Company’s standard service agreements and terms and conditions (without modification); and (2) registered through a Regional Channel Manager. For avoidance of doubt, the term shall commence on the Activation or Installation date, respectively.
- All MRR must be sold pursuant to the Company's standard service order and priced at Vonage’s applicable standard retail pricing. New Sales that require ICB (Individual Case Basis) approval will be subject to a reduced SPIFF payout (not to exceed 1x MRR), or potentially no SPIFF payout based on the negotiated ICB pricing.
- Any New Sales that are terminated or cancelled for any or no reason within the first six (6) months of Activation or Installation of such Services are subject to full chargeback and recovery of the SPIFF payment by Vonage.
- Any New Sales for which a payment has not been received from the customer within the first six (6) months after Activation or Installation are subject to full chargeback and recovery of the SPIFF payment from the channel partner.
- New Sales must qualify as commissionable sales under the applicable agent agreement on or before March 31, 2019.
- This promotion may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Vonage reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time and/or cancel the Promotion entirely.
- The Channel Partner shall at all times remain subject to the terms of its channel partner agreement with Vonage.