Channel Partner Terms and Conditions
This Q2 2019 Vonage Channel Partner promotion is effective as of April 1, 2019. In addition to the terms and conditions of any applicable master agent, authorized agent or other written agreement (“Channel Partner Agreement") between the participants and Vonage Business Inc. or other affiliates of Vonage Holdings Corp. (collectively, the “Company"), the following terms and conditions shall apply to this promotion:
"Activation" shall mean when the Customer's Service is fully installed, enabled, billable and available for Customer's use..
"MRR" shall mean those revenues forming the basis for commissions between the Channel Partner and Vonage and upon which the SPIFF is based, which shall have the meaning and calculation set forth in the applicable Channel Partner Agreement (e.g. "MRNC" or "Monthly Recurring Net Charges" or similar).
"New Sales" shall mean sales to end user customers (individuals or entities) that have never purchased Company products or services.
"SPIFF" shall mean a one-time payment (in addition to any commissions payable under the applicable Channel Partner Agreement and in accordance with the terms set forth herein), which will be payable upon Activation.
Effective Date: April 1, 2019
- The term of this SPIFF Promotion shall commence on April 1, 2019 and shall continue through June 30, 2019, for all eligible New Sales of Vonage® Business Cloud services and other services expressly identified in this document.
- For New Sales of Vonage® Business Cloud services, all eligible participants shall receive either: (a) 4x MRR for eligible New Sales with a minimum two (2) year contract; or (b) 2x MRR for eligible New Sales with a minimum one (1) year contract.
- Vonage® Business Cloud includes the following services: Vonage Business Cloud Mobile Plus, Vonage Business Cloud Complete including conferencing + collaboration tools from Chime Pro tier, Contact Center products, Mobile and Desktop Apps, SMS Virtual Receptionist, Visual Voicemail/Voicemail Transcription and CX Cloud Express.
- New Sales of Vonage Reach and Vonage SmartWan services shall be eligible for an award amount of 1x MRR.
- Vonage-originated New Sales completed through the Vonage teaming program shall not be eligible for the SPIFF.
- SPIFFs are payable by the end of the month following the month in which the Activation occurred.
- For all New Sales, including multi-locational sales, the SPIFF multiple is determined at the time the New Sale is booked; and SPIFFs are payable based on the Activation of each location for such New Sales.
- Vonage reserves the right to expand or restrict the scope of Vonage products and services eligible for SPIFF rewards.
- Any New Sales of Vonage Enterprise services that were registered by the Channel Partner with its Regional Channel Manager on or before March 31, 2019 and are within the maximum period for Commission eligibility under the channel partner agreement, shall remain eligible for a SPIFF only under the terms of the Q1 2019 promotion (provided all other Q1 SPIFF eligibility criteria are met). Vonage® Enterprise includes the following services: Premier Hosted Seats, Basic Hosted Seats, SIP/Analog/PRI Trunking, Hardware Rentals, Web and Video conferencing, Speak2Dial, Visual Voicemail, Hosted Call Recording and other cloud-based services.
- New Vonage or third party products that are not specifically listed within these Terms and Conditions are not eligible for SPIFFs; unless otherwise determined by Vonage in its sole discretion when such new products are made available.
- New Sales of Vonage or third party products and services purchased concurrently by the end user that do not fall within the scope of the Vonage Business Cloud services detailed within these terms shall be evaluated on an individual case basis (“ICB”) by Vonage with respect to SPIFF eligibility. For the avoidance of doubt, New Sales of circuit orders, New Voice Media, Tokbox, Nexmo services, broadband or other access products, and POTS lines are not eligible for a SPIFF.
- In addition to the other requirements set forth herein, SPIFF eligibility will be contingent upon: (a) Vonage receiving and accepting all applicable required and properly executed (where applicable) documentation; and (b) Activation taking place within twelve (12) calendar months after the booking date of the New Saless.
- All eligible New Sales must be: (1) on Company’s standard service agreements and terms and conditions (without modification) with a term commencing on the Activation date; and (2) registered through a Regional Channel Manager.
- All MRR must be sold pursuant to the Company's standard service order form and priced at Vonage’s applicable standard retail pricing. New Sales that require ICB approval will be subject to a reduced SPIFF payout (not to exceed 1x MRR), or potentially no SPIFF payout, based on the negotiated ICB pricing.
- Any New Sales that are terminated or cancelled for any or no reason within the first six (6) months of Activation are subject to full chargeback and recovery of the SPIFF payment by Vonage. Any chargebacks may be set off against any commissions owed under the applicable channel partner agreement.
- Any New Sales for which a payment has not been received from the customer within the first six (6) months after Activation are subject to full chargeback and recovery of the SPIFF payment from the channel partner.
- New Sales must qualify as commissionable sales under the applicable channel partner agreement on or before June 30, 2019.
- This promotion may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Vonage reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time and/or cancel the Promotion entirely.
- The Channel Partner shall at all times remain subject to the terms of its channel partner agreement with Vonage.