Agent Terms and Conditions
The updated version of the 2018 Vonage Agent promotion is effective as of July 1, 2018.
Summary of Material Changes:
- A new promotion for Vonage business services began effective January 1, 2018.
- Under the previous promotion, 4x MRR or 3x MRR was awarded for the sale of Vonage® Essentials services depending certain criteria; and 2x MRR was awarded for Vonage® Premier services.
- Vonage® Essential services is now known as Vonage® Business Cloud services; and respectively, Vonage® Premier services is now known as Vonage® Enterprise services.
- Under the current promotion, 2x MRR will be awarded for the sale of both Vonage® Enterprise and Vonage®Business Cloud services with additional MRR awards available based on qualifying platforms, seats, and add-on features as further outlined in the terms below.
Effective Date: October 1, 2018
In addition to the terms and conditions of any applicable master agent, authorized agent or other written agreement (“Channel Partner Agreement”) between the participants and Vonage Business Inc. or other affiliates of Vonage Holdings Corp. (collectively, the “Company”), the following terms and conditions shall apply to this promotion:
Cloud Services & Enterprise Advanced Contact Center Products Promotion:
- The Monthly Recurring Revenue (“MRR”) reward period will continue through December 31, 2018, for all New Sales. “New Sales” means sales to end user customers (individuals or entities, including any affiliated individuals or entities) that have never purchased Company products or services.
- All eligible participants shall receive 2x MRR for the sale of Vonage® Business Cloud and Enterprise Services.
- Vonage® Business Cloud includes the following services: Vonage Business Cloud Mobile Plus, Vonage Business Cloud Complete including conferencing + collaboration tools from Chime Pro tier, Mobile and Desktop Apps, SMS Virtual Receptionist, Visual Voicemail/Voicemail Transcription.
- Vonage® Enterprise includes the following services: Premium Hosted Seats, Basic Hosted Seats, SIP/Analog/PRI Trunking, Hardware Rentals, Web and Video conferencing, Speak2Dial, Visual Voicemail, Hosted Call Recording and other cloud-based services.
- New Sales that are approved by Vonage for the Vonage teaming program and involve a Vonage sales professional shall be eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Effective October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018, in addition to the 2x MRR awarded for Vonage Enterprise and Business Cloud services, Vonage will award additional MRR for New Sales of services and/or seats as follows:
- New Sales of SmartWan services shall only be eligible for an award amount of 1x MRR.
- New Sales of circuit orders, broadband or other access products, and POTS lines shall not be eligible for an award.
- Sales of other Vonage or third party products not falling within the the scope of the Vonage Enterprise and Vonage Business Cloud products detailed herein and concurrently purchased by the customer shall not be eligible for an award.
- For Vonage Business Cloud customers, “SPIFF” shall mean a one-time payment in addition to any commissions payable under the applicable Channel Partner Agreement , which will be paid following the month in which Vonage receives the customer’s first full payment. Order must be entered by the last day of the month in which New Sale was obtained.
- For Vonage Enterprise customers, “SPIFF” shall mean a one-time payment in addition to any commissions payable under the applicable Channel Partner Agreement and will be paid within one month following execution of a signed sales contract (e.g., for a sales contract signed in January commission will be paid on or about the 20th of February) provided that: (a) Vonage has received all applicable required documentation; and (b) the order has been processed by Vonage Service Delivery.
- “MRR” shall mean those revenues forming the basis for commissions between the Channel Partner and Vonage and upon which the SPIFF is based, which shall have the meaning and calculation set forth in the applicable Channel Partner Agreement (e.g. “MRNC” or “Monthly Recurring Net Charges” or similar). All New Sales must be: (1) on Company’s standard service agreements and terms and conditions (without modification), (2) with a minimum initial service term of 36-months or longer (for Vonage Enterprise services), and (3) registered through a Regional Channel Manager. For avoidance of doubt, the initial service term shall commence on the activation date of the sold Services.
- All MRR must be sold pursuant to the Company's standard service order and priced at Vonage’s applicable standard retail pricing. New Sales that require ICB (Individual Case Basis) approval will be subject to a reduced SPIFF payout (not to exceed 1x MRR), or potentially no SPIFF payout based on the negotiated ICB pricing.
- Any New Sales that are terminated or otherwise canceled for any reason prior to installation or activation or within the first six (6) months of the activation date of such Services, or any New Sales for which monthly payments have not been received from the customer within the first six (6) months after activation are subject to full chargeback and recovery of the SPIFF payment from the channel partner.
- New Sales with MRR over $100,000 are not eligible for this promotion.
- New Sales must qualify as commissionable sales under the applicable agent agreement on or before December 31, 2018.
- This promotion may not be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Vonage reserves the right in its sole discretion to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time and/or cancel the Promotion entirely.
- Channel Partner remains at all times otherwise subject to the terms of its channel partner agreement with Vonage.