Why Are Your Communications Tech Stacks Still Social Distancing?
Join us live, June 16, 12 pm PDT, as we discuss the workforce of today and tomorrow — and the new tools, technologies, and integrated approaches that will be needed for truly effective communication and collaboration.
Have you ever wondered what the world looks like through the eyes of a former lead storyteller and animator at Pixar Studios?Imagine with us on June 16, when Matthew Luhn will join us live to discuss the art of storytelling. Also hear leaders from COMMfusion and Vonage discuss:
- What solutions you’ll need to have in place for the “next normal”
- How to support the new hybrid workforce
- How an integrated business communications solution provides better employee and customer experiences
- How you can take advantage of the technology of the future right now
- Matthew will be with us during our live Q&A, too—and we might even get to see him draw!—so bring all your questions about business storytelling, brand messaging through visual cues, and more!
Matthew LuhnFormer Lead Storyteller and Animator, Pixar Studios
Blair PleasantPresident and Principal Analyst, COMMfusion LLC, and Co-founder, BCStrategies
Lori StoutDirector of Product Marketing, Vonage
Tom FurrHead of Brand, Vonage (event moderator)
Sketches by Matthew Luhn, Former Lead Storyteller and Animator at Pixar Studios.
Why Are Your Communications Tech Stacks Still Social Distancing? Register now!
Have you ever wondered what the world looks like through the eyes of a former lead storyteller and animator at Pixar Studios? Imagine with us on June 16. Matthew Luhn will join us live at 12 pm PDT.