Vonage Product Management Mission
We bridge technology and the business needs to deliver new products and services to the market. We imagine the future and orchestrate cross-functional efforts to bring it to life. We apply business understanding, customer knowledge and competitive awareness to collaborate with and lead
efforts to envision, design, develop and execute state-of-the-art products and features. Our output changes the communications game.
Why this role matters
Product Owners serve as customer proxy on Agile teams. We define stories, prioritize team backlog and maintain feature conceptual and technical integrity. You can join us as a Product Owner, helping teams with quality control and ensuring alignment and engagement with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Serve as Product Owner on a team handling areas of basic complexity; or, assist more senior Product
Owners with projects of greater complexity.
- Provide support across the full range of Product Owner responsibilities, including:
o Contributing to team efforts associated with vision, backlog, iteration and story development.
o Contributing to team planning around backlog refinement, roadmap and content development.
o Contributing to team story definition and associated estimations and sequencing.
o Contributing to iteration execution, including backlog and dependency management; just-in-time
story elaboration; cross-functional decision-making and activity sequencing; and, demo and
- Oversee product development throughout each event, including planning, refinement, review and sprint
- Contribute to vision and product backlog while owning assigned teams’ backlog and implementation.
- Drive backlog refinement and contribution to the program vision, roadmap and content presentations.
- Ensure alignment and integration with other Agile teams, through engagement / discussion with other
- Help Agile teams and other Product Owners ensure an overall integrated approach to understanding and
meeting customer and business needs.
- Identify and coordinate dependency management with other product owners.
- Identify common roadblocks and respond to criticism in role of customer support representative.
- Ensure effective communication with colleagues on other teams.
What you'll bring
- In-depth knowledge of the Agile and Lean principles and process, knowledge of SAFe welcomed
- Demonstrate that you have good emotional intelligence, collaborative skills, motivating teams, ability to influence, conflict management, negotiation skills
- Open, strong communicator who communicates effectively across teams, locations and cultures, in-person and virtually
- Courage of convictions with a high degree of humility. Embraces constructive feedback and is resilient
- An open mind, an inquisitive nature and a drive to understand problems
- A proactive nature, an impulse to spot challenges and drive change
What's required for application
- 5-10 years of experience in IT sector
- 5 years of product service development
- Previous work experience in CaaS is an advantage
- Understanding of the Contact Centre space, Telecoms, CRM, Cloud technologies and APIs is an advantage
- Engineering Master or Bachelor degree
- High level of English (Written and Verbal)
What's in it for you
- Opportunities to join hackathons, ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions and training courses
- Clear career path
- A defined bonus scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- More company benefits (multisport card, private healthcare, massages, pizza days, fruits etc.)
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.