Why this role matters
Come grow your career at Vonage with our Delivery team. Quality at Vonage is at the center of everything we do. If you want to create products that change the world and are committed 100% to customer success—this is the place. Great products. Great people. Great team. Great opportunity. We are looking for highly motivated technical talent that will step up and have an impact.
We are looking to hire extraordinary Application penetration engineers
You will be developing automated tools and tests to continuously improve the security of our software development process and the software we develop.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- As a Vonage application penetration tester, you will plan, research, and execute tests against Vonage applications, infrastructure, and cloud to simulate real-world attacks, summarize test findings and make recommendations for remediation.
- You'll help ensure that our software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. You will perform technical security assessments, code reviews and vulnerability testing to highlight risk, helping Vonage teams to improve security.
What you will bring
- 2+ Years of penetration testing experience
- Formal academic software-related background - preferred
- Relevant Security Certifications and/or AWS certificates - preferred
- Strong technical background and understanding of operating systems, databases, network infrastructure and web architecture.
What is required for application
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in web Penetration Testing
- Extensive coding skills including any of the following: C#, Java, Python, Bash
- Demonstrated ability to manage change in a highly dynamic environment
- Secure development experience and accompanying complex projects
- Quick learning capabilities
- Understanding of cloud platforms and related technologies
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing (iOS & Android)
- Red team experience
- Proven technical writing skills
- Extensive skills in providing written and verbal presentations
What is in it for you
- Unlimited paid annual leave (subject to team availability & manager approval)
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Income Protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll Giving for Charities
- Train Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical
- Dental & Eye Cover
- Gym Membership Loan
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Career progression
- Flexible working hours
- Industry conferences as a team or individual
- Free snacks and food
- Friday beer o’clock
- Work laptop
- Secure bicycle storage
- Discounts in London attractions through TasteCard Loan and BUPA, the medical provider
- Social meetups
- Quarterly tech talks