Vonage Finance Code of Ethics
The CFO and the other employees of Vonage’s Finance organization are uniquely capable and empowered to ensure that all stakeholders’ interests are appropriately balanced, protected, and preserved. As a result, individuals involved in the management of Vonage’s financial affairs hold an important and elevated corporate governance role. This Finance Code of Ethics embodies principles which they are expected to adhere to and advocate. The CFO and Finance organization employees are expected to abide by this Code as well as all applicable Vonage business conduct standards and policies or guidelines contained in Vonage’s Code of Conduct and employee handbook. Any violations of the Vonage Finance Code of Ethics may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
All employees covered by the Finance Code of Professional Conduct will:
- Act with honesty and integrity, avoiding actual or apparent conflicts of interest in personal and professional relationships.
- Provide stakeholders with information that is accurate, complete, objective, fair, relevant, timely, and understandable, including information in our filings with and other submissions to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and other public bodies.
- Comply with rules and regulations of federal, state, provincial, and local governments, and of other appropriate private and public regulatory agencies.
- Act in good faith, responsibly, with due care, competence, and diligence, without misrepresenting material facts or allowing one’s independent judgment to be subordinated.
- Respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of one’s work except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to disclose.
- Not use confidential information acquired in the course of one’s work for personal advantage.
- Share knowledge and maintain professional skills important and relevant to stakeholder’s needs.
- Proactively promote and be an example of ethical behavior as a responsible partner among peers, in the work environment and the community.
- Exercise responsible use, control, and stewardship over all Vonage assets and resources that are employed by or entrusted to us.
- Not coerce, manipulate, mislead, or unduly influence any authorized audit or interfere with any auditor engaged in the performance of an internal or independent audit of Vonage’s system of internal controls, financial statements, or accounting books and records.
© 2017 Vonage