Why Client (and Employee) Experiences are just as Important to Nonprofits
Wednesday, 27th April, 2022
14 Hills, 4th floor, 120 Fenchurch St, London EC3M 5AL
12pm - 3pm BST
In this Lunch & Learn roundtable, we will explore the relationship between employee experience, client experience and impact.
- What does employee experience look like in this new hybrid world of work?
- How do we create tailored experiences for all our supporters, such as donors, volunteers, members and so on?
- What role does analytics play and how can we become more data-driven?
- What role does artificial intelligence play?
- How do we break down internal silos and collaborate more effectively?
- What can we learn from the commercial sector?
- How have customer expectations changed during the pandemic?
Please sign up to secure your place, we look forward to seeing you!
Salesforce is a sponsor of this event