We’ve announced our latest integration with the Vocalocity Desktop – our eAgent web launcher! With this helpful application, you can customize Vocalocity Desktop to launch a specific webpage with each incoming phone call. For insurance agents who use VoIP, this means that you can program your FREE Desktop app to open the eAgent website so that you can instantly access customers’ information from the eAgent program each time you make a call to your customers or receive a call from them.
Here's How Easy Web Launcher is to Use:
- Launch the Vocalocity Desktop, and click on "Plug-ins"
- Select "Web Launch" as your default plug-in, and click "Edit Settings"
- Customize the Display URL (eAgent) and the Web Site URL (https://app.ebridge.com/eagentlite/account/login.aspx)**
- Click "Add"
- Select whether you want the app to launch on both incoming and outgoing calls, or just incoming / outgoing calls.
- Click "Apply"
- That's it! With your next incoming or outgoing call, eAgent will automatically open within your Web Launcher in Vocalocity Desktop, giving you quicker visibility into your clients' accounts and needs
eAgent is the customer management system designed and provided by eBridge Solutions, a paperless document management company specializing in web-based imaging, storage, and retrieval services. Insurance agents use the eAgent / Vocalocity Desktop integration to quickly, easily and paperlessly find and manage essential customer documents.
**eAgent requires subscribers to be logged in. If you're currently logged in, eAgent will automatically open to your account. Some users may have to log in prior to being able to access the eAgent page. If you experience issues with accessing information, make sure your computer is set to accept cookies and that your browser history doesn't automatically clear itself.