Route Webchat requests straight from your website directly to the appropriately-skilled agent. And all through the Vonage Contact Center ContactPad.
Webchat provides an intuitive digital channel to increase agent efficiency and engage more customers quickly.
- Improve your customer experience with Webchat and routing
- Provide your organization with a competitive advantage and enhance contact center productivity and capacity without adding more agents
- Reduce call queues, average handle time, and call volumes
- Give customers choices and potentially faster answers for certain types of queries, such as answering purchase-related questions on the spot or addressing simple queries through chat
- Reduce administration and setup by using one interaction plan to route multiple channels to your agents
- Share a single source for reporting, with agent and contact center performance available for multiple channels—all in one place
- There’s room for all customers, no matter their license type or whether their CRM is Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, or ServiceNow; or use Vonage APIs for additional third-party integrations
- Simply take the provided Webchat code block and add to your website
- Agents remain within the CRM while engaged with customers over any channel to increase productivity and ensure that the right agents respond to customers as quickly as possible
- All customer context is readily available while your agent deals with the request, saving time and improving your agent’s efficiency
- Your customers can choose their channel provider or leverage the Vonage suite of off-the-shelf options in Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and ServiceNow … not to mention APIs for third-party integrations
- Customers can interact with agents and enjoy the same experience, regardless of device, channel, and even channel provider; and Vonage can route all channels alongside voice