VBC for Microsoft Teams
Power your voice and boost collaboration by integrating Vonage Business Communications with Microsoft Teams. Now through direct routing from Vonage, you can access PBX features with optimized and superior call quality within the Microsoft Teams interface.
Fewer applications, more productivity
Enjoy the freedom to collaborate anytime, anywhere. Simply use your Microsoft Teams-enabled desk or mobile phone to make or receive calls and reduce the number of applications required for business communication
- Create regional presence with local numbers, regardless of where your employees reside
- Use the Vonage network to stay compliant with regional privacy regulations
- Take advantage of the native cloud platform with 99.999% uptime reliability*
*The 99.999% claim is based on Vonage's average uptime and/or availability
Faster ROI, without the disruptions
Keep your current phone system and avoid costly and lengthy moves, adds, or changes when embedding Vonage Business Communications into your Microsoft Teams application. This allows you to conveniently maintain phone numbers, equipment, and any existing call center integrations.
- Offer global employees an omnichannel experience to call regionally and receive inbound calls on desktop or mobile apps
- Can integrate up to 10 CRM vendors to provide global sales teams with a centralized view of customers and prospects
- Leverage existing IT investments across Microsoft Teams and CRM vendors
Boost Microsoft MS Teams telephony with a quick and easy set-up you can count on
Experience hassle-free unified communications and messaging by integrating Vonage within Microsoft Teams. Enjoy features like Call Presence, Click-to-Dial, and Visual Voicemail, our voicemail transcription feature.
- Request VBC for MS Teams through the Vonage App Center
- Enable employee to start using over 20 premium calling features
- Add 1 or 100+ users quickly and easily with fully automated onboarding
- Work seamlessly within the familiar Microsoft Teams user interface
Want to control it all? Then choose direct routing from Vonage to retain existing Vonage Business Communications lines and calling plans, which provide greater quality and reliability often required by enterprise customers.
- Reduce total cost of ownership through lower calling charges
- Protect your IT investments by combining internal and external communications into one seamless system
- Gain total control of your immersive unified communications experience
Consider the impact of your communications across employees, customers, experiences, efficiencies, costs, and more. Communications impact everyone and everything. So why not start with a seamlessly integrated solution?
- Give your organization a great calling experience within the Microsoft Teams app
- Don’t be limited by in-house resources—let Vonage help you get the most out of Microsoft Teams
- Review current plan and look into direct routing from Vonage for high-volume outbound calls