Easy to useAgents can instantly initiate customer video interactions with a single click, effortlessly migrate from voice to video, and automatically show their status as busy.
Easy to superviseSupervisors can see in real time when agents are busy on video calls, view historical reports of video interactions, and even control which agents have access to video.
Complementary servicesScreen recording, Conversation Analyzer, historic and real-time reporting, omnichannel, CRM integration, AI, and Vonage Business Communications offerings further complement our Visual Engagement solution.
True omnichannelYour customers demand choices in how they contact you, and increasingly, video and screen share are choices they expect. Add Visual Engagement to your overall suite of contact center tools for a true omnichannel experience.
- Video and screen share capabilities improve communication efficiency and engender trust.
- With video as a native channel, it’s just one more piece of your centralized contact center puzzle; it can be initiated right from the ContactPad.
- Benefit from a complimentary ecosystem of analytics, reporting, AI, and more.
Increase productivity and save on costs
Robust contact center features like video and screen share can reduce average handle time, expedite first contact resolution, and lower the cost to serve.
- Reduce the need for travel, saving on costs and compensating for travel restrictions
- Reduce the time to resolution for happier customers and a lower cost to serve
- Build trust and engagement, encouraging customer retention and loyalty
- Impress your customers with your commitment to staying up-to-date with new technologies
Visual Enagement Features
to Video and Screen Share from any other channel
at the click of a button
over web and mobile
for inbound interactions over any channel
within the Contact Center and CRM
the Contact Center omnichannel ecosystem
to increase sales and CSAT