7 Reasons Why You Should Consider a Two-Factor Authentication Solution Instead of Building Your Own
If 2FA is not at the core of what your business does, there is definitely an opportunity cost.
- How Vonage Verify API helps protect against fraud, build trust, and increase conversion
- Factors to consider when determining whether to build vs. buy your own 2FA engine
- The comparison of DIY costs versus Vonage Verify API costs
- CTOs and CIOs
- Chief digital officers
- IT managers
- Customer experience leads
- Small- and medium-sized business owners
2FA: Build vs. buy
People today are demanding a more digital and connected experience. At the same time, with more fraud and bogus accounts in the mix, connecting to the right customer is more important than ever. After all, customer conversion is the key to growing your business.
The first step is to authenticate your customers during the account creation process to ensure new accounts are legitimate and belong to real humans. This can be done via a two-factor authentication (2FA) implementation. But before implementation, it’s wise to consider one question: Should you build or buy your 2FA solution?
Regardless of which option you choose, this ebook contains some items to consider.