See how our Voice API helps businesses like yours succeed.
Turn phone calls into a marketing machineRecord and capture important data to measure and improve your lead marketing efforts.
- Track insights and metadata such as who called, dialed number, call length, and more
- Increase leads and improve lead quality by advertising virtual phone numbers in addition to web forms and email
- Route calls to the right agent the first time based on select tracking criteria
Put callers in controlAdd a simple interactive voice response script with just a few lines of code.
- Integrate self-service to provide a faster experience and allow agents to address higher-value inquiries
- Capture call event data and voice recordings to gain new insights
- Keep it local and improve customer engagement by advertising local or toll-free numbers
VOICE-BASED CRITICAL ALERTS
Get through when it mattersDeliver critical, global alerts through phone calls.
- Grow your business with viral adoption
- Increase the chances of your alert being heard through persistent phone calls
- Sync with a simple IVR application to acknowledge receipt
- Deliver alerts to backup contacts if no acknowledgment is detected
PRIVATE VOICE COMMUNICATION
Keep it confidentialProtect customer identities on voice calls to improve privacy and avoid off-platform transactions.
- Protect users’ privacy by connecting them without revealing phone numbers
- Track, record, and analyze calls to gain new insights
- Keep transactions where they belong—on your platform
WebSocketsIntegrate with third-party vendors in real time, including artificial intelligence bots. Learn more
Voice Quality EngineDeliver high-quality voice experiences through the low latency, feature-rich, carrier-grade Vonage network. Learn more
WebRTC EnabledConduct calls over IP and PSTN with powerful programmable voice features to improve business outcomes and user experiences.
GLOBAL RESEARCH STUDY
Going for CX Gold with Multichannel Communications
Does your business have what it takes to deliver a winning customer experience? We asked 5,000 consumers across the globe to rank their favorite communication channels. Find out what they told us in our latest global report.