Reliability99.999% uptime reliability to keep your business running.**
Security and complianceSecure communications that meet your industry’s regulatory requirements.
Ease of useSwitching is a cinch, and using it is even easier.
Customer serviceNo question’s too big—you’ll get it answered fast.
Based on Vonage's average uptime from July 2021 to February 2022.
Elevated quality of servicePristine, high-quality voice, video and messaging, maximizing efficiency and availability while eliminating call drops, data loss and static.
- Powered by AWS
- 99.999% uptime* with SmartWAN, our SD-WAN offering
- A Network Operations Center running 24/7/365 and connecting billions of calls annually
- Multi-level fail-safes with cloud backup minimizes call drops, data loss, and static
- Highly distributed architecture provides the flexibility for massive scale-out capabilities
- Nationwide coverage with elevated QoS, disaster recovery, business continuity, and more
Protect your customer data and company’s reputationVonage’s safeguards and cybersecurity measures support leading regulatory standards and compliance frameworks.
- HIPAA for protected health information
- HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF) certification
- PCI for protected financial data
- SOX, FCC, and CPNI
A truly turn-key experienceThe intuitive Vonage Business Communications app functions the way employees prefer—easily.
- Plug-and-play—be up and running in hours with the mobile app
- Flexible—integrates with apps your teams already use
- Easy to adopt and scale
- Vonage App Center makes adding new features and integrations easy
- Everything you need to communicate—including communications APIs and a contact
- center solution—from a single partner
Connect global teams and customersWith the VBC desktop and mobile apps and the power of unified communications, you can enable your global workforce like never before. VBC supports multinationals with international offices in over 18 countries worldwide.
- Team messaging
- Video collaboration
- Vonage App Center
Vonage has achieved Citrix Ready verification status for both Vonage Business Communications and Vonage Contact Center. Learn more about how this status can help with your Virtual Desktop Infrastructure workflow, virtualized audio, and global coverage.
Vonage Business Communications is a G2 Leader