See how Verify helps businesses like yours succeed.
Preempt FraudUse up-to-date intelligence on phone numbers to detect potentially fraudulent transactions. The second step in 2-factor authentication minimizes fraud easily with an extra layer of security.
CustomizableEmpower your clients to tailor the failover sequence to other channels, and generate and manage their own PINs.
GlobalAuthenticate end users using your preferred channel across 225+ countries in line with local compliance, and add channels as they become available.
Only pay for successPut your customer success at the forefront and only pay for conversions.
Acquire genuine customers anywhere in the worldEasily add a layer of protection by using a phone number to authenticate new and existing customers.
- A single API offers a secure full two-factor authentication solution
- Provide a phone number and we’ll generate codes, localize, and more
- Works with any phone number—no additional hardware or apps required
- Ensure PIN codes are delivered over SMS and TTS in accordance with country requirements
Protect your business from scammersPrevent expensive unauthorized transactions while delivering a better experience.
- Trigger step-up authentication only for those numbers suspected of being fraudulent
- Use up-to-date phone number intelligence to detect illegitimate transactions
Provide convenience without compromiseEnsure safe access by delivering time-limited, single-use authorization codes with passwordless authentication.
- Let users gain instant and secure access to your app with just their phone
- Works with any type of phone line anywhere in the world—with a single API
- Pay only when users successfully access your application
SPAM AND BOTNET PREVENTION
Eradicate unsolicited messages more effectivelyBlock botnets and bulk account creation via frictionless phone verification for mobile users.
- Suppress spam
- Minimize personal information sharing
- Give every user a unique identifier via their phone
- Confidently grow your application’s audience
7 Reasons Why You Should Consider a Two-Factor Authentication Solution Instead of Building Your Own
If 2FA is not at the core of what your business does, there is definitely an opportunity cost. See how Verify API can help!