Improve patient experiences while managing costs with Vonage APIs
Embed and extend the doctor-patient relationship with APIs that allow for embedded voice, SMS, and video collaboration. From remote care to integrated patient and provider communications, the future of healthcare and telehealth is now. Join our community of innovators and build your mobile and web healthcare applications with real-time communications.
Moving towards a patient-centric contact center
Vonage’s contact center solutions empower your staff, keep patients engaged in their care, and increase patient loyalty. For example, our Contact Center designed for Salesforce integrates with Salesforce Health Cloud, helping providers, payers, and pharma or device manufacturers deliver experiences tailored to the consumer’s preferences.
- Integrate your communication channels to Health Cloud for a complete contact center on one desktop.
- Give agents more time and information to curate personal health journeys and provide better customer experiences, all within one application/desktop.
- Seamlessly integrate all your communication channels in one platform to help you follow the care journey, providing better levels of dynamic care planning, and improved care plan collaboration.
Diagnose, consult or collaborate with mobile-enabled conferencing.
Deliver quality, unified healthcare business solutions while reducing overhead, empowering mobilized staff, and providing patients with the support they need even in times of crisis. Communicate with your patients easier and more effectively, even on the go. Collaborate and share with medical colleagues across multiple offices, hospitals and countries.
- See how they’re doing with telehealth services. Dial into a video conference from your desktop, web browser, smartphone, or tablet.
- Conference in a second opinion with a click with Vonage Meetings, our video collaboration tool.
Above and beyond with best-in-class PCI & HIPAA compliance
Vonage has achieved HITRUST CSF certification, the most widely adopted security framework in the U.S. for the healthcare industry. This allows us to take a comprehensive, agile approach to building and enhancing our security framework to address privacy regulatory requirements for our healthcare customers. Also, we're one of the first in the cloud communications industry to receive PCI Service Provider certification for the services we sell.