Gamification for Salesforce
The Vonage contact center solution combines with Salesforce and gaming techniques to motivate your teams: gamification encourages more activity, better communication, and a sharper eye on the prize.
- Be inspired to hit targets, meet SLAs, and more
- Push your team across individual and collective efforts
- Enable fast adoption and encourage the right Salesforce behaviors by awarding points
- Maintain engagement through leaderboards, badges, and ongoing banter
Driving performance and success
Sometimes, some users don't see CRM tools beyond their use for reporting, which means Salesforce isn't being used to its full potential. Expected improvements don't happen, or projects are abandoned. With gamification, reps and agents are incentivized to fully leverage the CRM, and businesses start to see huge improvements in user adoption.
- Drive an increase in engagement, which in turn creates a measurable improvement in business efficienct
- Available in two tiers so you can start with Inspire to introduce gamification concepts to your team slowly, or if you’d like to shake things up a bit then jump straight to Achieve!
- Address pervasive organizational challenges, such as creating engagement, providing more transparency into work activities and connecting employees’ actions to business outcomes.
- Apply feedback, measurement, and incentives — the same techniques that game designers use to keep players interested — to transform business operations.
Use interactive, real-time leaderboards to drive interest and competition in everyday activities
Display data held within Salesforce in any of 10 backgrounds
Create “breaking news” alerts, drive engagement with cheers, comments, and comparisons
Includes all leaderboards and competitions
Encourage the right activities with better communication
Enable swift adoption and encourage the right behaviors
Propel users towards higher levels, unlock badges to collect a trophy cabinet along the way
Refresh every quarter
Distill the science of sales
Watch a short video on how to better identify and share what makes your best salespeople excel with the help of Conversation Analyzer.