Support for Sales/Service Hubs and Field ServiceEnable your cloud-based contact center to focus on what’s most important, wherever you need to use it.
- Sales and service teams
- Field services teams
- Any device, any time
Leverage all the tools you needA single interface, as easy to use as it is powerful.
- Embedded Vonage ContactPad UI
- Screen pop¹
- Dynamic routing¹
Vonage and Microsoft: Guiding your move to a virtual contact center
Vonage enables unified communications users and contact center agents to take advantage of the same set of common call controls, making it easier to communicate across the business and swiftly address customer inquiries through an embedded experience within Microsoft Dynamics 365 or the Vonage Business Communications Desktop application.
The features you need to improve your CX now and tomorrow.Match inbound and outbound voice interactions with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to cases, contacts, and incidents. Auto-log events, build insights with data, and eliminate manual data entry.
- Event and comment logging
- New record creation²
- Call summary reporting and playback link³
- Near real-time metrics and historical data
Satisfy just a few system requirementsVonage Contact Center for Microsoft Dynamics 365 has a few simple requirements.
- Be a Vonage Contact Center customer choosing from multiple plans to suit your needs
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Cloud version
- The Vonage Contact Center for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connector
- Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox browser
- The Channel Integration Framework 2.0 (a Microsoft plugin)
¹ Available with Select and Premium VCC packages
2 Available with Select and Premium VCC packages
3 Available with Select and Premium VCC packages or the Insights API
Video Get a 360-degree view of your prospect and customers.Vonage Contact Center for Microsoft Dynamics 365