Employing DECT technology, the Yealink CP930W Wireless DECT Conference Phone allows you to hold meetings wherever or whenever is convenient for you, entirely free you from the network and power outlets.
Yealink CP930W Overview:
The Yealink CP930W DECT Conference phone frees users from the limitations of power outlets and Internet ports and meets the mobility requirement of today's organizations.
When associated with the Yealink DECT W60B base the CP930W is completely wireless allowing users to hold the meeting anywhere within range of the DECT base station.
Yealink CP930W Features:
- DECT Wireless Connectivity - requires the Yealink W60B DECT base which is sold separately
- Built in rechargeable Lithium battery providing up to 24 hours of talk time and 360 hours of standby time
- 3.1 inch Graphical LCD
- Touch Sensitive Keypad
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Comes with Charging Cradle and Power Adaptor
- Designed for small to medium conference rooms, with a 20-foot (6 meter) microphone range
- DECT CAT-iq 2.0
- Bluetooth 4.0