This week we’re at the Google Cloud Next ‘18 conference in San Francisco, where we are excited to demonstrate a new integration with Google Cloud’s new Contact Center AI in the ‘How AI is Transforming Customer Care’ session. Contact Center AI is a solution that combines multiple AI products to improve the customer service experience and the productivity of contact centers, and enables seamless integration into existing systems with partners like Vonage.
The new integration is offered as a part of our new CX Enablement Suite, comprised of programmable building blocks, chatbots and open source skills-based communications router and real-time sentiment analysis from Nexmo, the Vonage API Platform. Integrating with Google Cloud Contact Center AI is just the latest evolution of our ever-growing presence in the programmable contact center space. With this integration, we’re enhancing the traditional contact center and empowering businesses to quickly adapt to customer demands, paving the way for a more dynamic, meaningful, and intelligent contact center experience.
Some key features of Vonage’s integration with Contact Center AI can be seen in this video, and include:
- The ability to connect customers with an intelligent virtual agent by integrating Nexmo’s Voice API (VAPI) and skills-based communications routing technology with CRM, Google Cloud Contact Center AI, and Dialogflow, giving the Virtual Agent the real-time data needed to provide contextually relevant answers.
- Easy, contextual routing, through connection between Nexmo’s skills-based communications router and Dialogflow, which routes to the best available agent when the human touch is needed.
- An Agent Assist interface that provides continuous, real-time transcription of the call and dynamically provides suggested responses based on the ongoing conversation
Artificial Intelligence. Real Results
We’re already working with Vonage customers to ensure that this innovative technology works for them - driving better business outcomes everyday. American Financing, a Colorado-based national mortgage banker and Vonage customer for the past three years, is now leveraging the CX Enablement Suite integration with Google Cloud Contact Center AI to create a virtual assistant that can:
- Process data collected from customer conversations and match customers to a live agent who can best serve their needs;
- Simultaneously collect data from the same conversation to provide real-time transcription and suggested responses for the live agent’s reference;
- Improve speed-to-resolution and the overall customer experience.
“We’ve been a Vonage customer for three years, leveraging their unified communications and contact center solutions,” said Duane Kibbee, Director of Technology for American Financing. “Now, using the Vonage CX Enablement Suite integrated with Google Cloud Contact Center AI, we’re taking our contact center to the next level. This solution will allow us to route calls to the most skilled agents and provide after-hours support without using a third party. We expect it to create a seamless, more meaningful customer experience through contextual communications, while also reducing costs.”
“When Google Cloud shared their plans for Contact Center AI with us, we were immediately inspired,” says Bryan Stokes, Senior Director of Product Management for Vonage. “We recognized the power that can be harnessed by bringing together our real-time communications technology, the contact center machine learning capabilities allowed by the Contact Center AI, and our Vonage Integration Suite, which connects to many of the top CRMs and productivity tools.
“Partnering with Google Cloud enables us to expand the intelligent capabilities we bring into the programmable contact center space.”
If you’re interested in learning more about our integration with Google Cloud Contact Center AI, or Vonage’s CX Enablement Suite, please click here. Google NEXT attendees can visit Vonage at booth W3518 for a live demo as well as experience how American Financing has created its virtual assistant solution.