The Vivid team is looking for a UI-oriented architect level engineer to join our design infrastructure platform!
This person will empower the rest of our engineering teams to ship more efficiently with more consistent, accessible, and responsive products. If you’re a creative and ambitious problem solver looking for a new adventure, this is the right place for you!
- You will be in-charge of developing software solutions that serve millions of users and businesses in their day-to-day communication needs.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Developing state of the art reusable web components to be used across a variety of clients and modules
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Integrate and develop in all major frameworks like Angular, React and Vue
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with modern web frameworks and libraries such as Vue / Angular / React / lit-html.
- You have led the implementation of complex components, websites, and applications.
- You have experience maintaining open-source software projects.
- Experience with ES6+.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Strong Passion for front-end development.
- Experience with back-end technologies
- Experience with bundlers (Webpack, Rollup etc.)
- Experience with Typescript
- Familiarity with unit test frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Jest).
- Experience with Git.
Inclusion and Fairness at Vonage
At Vonage, we celebrate diversity, as it is in the best interest of our employees, customers, and community to do so! Vonage is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all, including equivalent pay, and will not discriminate against an applicant or an employee based on gender/gender identity, race, color, ancestry/ethnicity, religion/conviction of belief, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, disability, military status, political beliefs, family status and any other category protected by applicable law. If you would like to see a copy of our EEO policy, or if you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].