Compliance friendlyMinimal effort to achieve PCI compliance with all payment providers, while avoiding the expense and effort of developing your own integrated solution.
Customer friendlyVia a telephone keypad, the customer enters the card details which— as a monotone beeps—appear masked as asterisks in the agent console and prevent the details from reaching the contact center.
Agent friendlyThe system conceals customer credit card details from the agent, who can remain in Salesforce while they speak with the customer and monitor their progress.
Maintaining PCI Compliance with Vonage
Watch this video to learn about Vonage Contact Center's PCI compliance, critical for any organization taking payments over the phone or through the IVR.
Contact center security featuresAt every stage we want to ensure and justify our customers’ trust in us to carefully handle their data and interactions.
- PCI DSS compliance: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is a mandatory requirement for all merchants accepting card payments over the telephone to ensure customer details are not compromised
- ISO 27001: This information security management system (ISMS) standard brings information security under management control
- HIPAA: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 is U.S. legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information
- SOC 2 Type 2: Service Organization Control 2 Type II certification is an annual process of reporting how well a service organization abides by certain standards in the control of its customers’ information
ComplianceUse our PCI-compliant solution to comply with credit card security standards while making payment transactions fast and frictionless. Our solution expedites credit card transactions while keeping sensitive credit card information away from the contact center. Requirements include:
- Building and maintaining a secure network
- We partner with PCI Pal, a leading provider of PCI DSS compliant solutions
- Protecting cardholder data
- Maintaining a vulnerability management program
- Regularly monitoring and testing networks
- Implementing strong access control measures
- Maintaining a company-wide information security policy