Contact center security featuresAt every stage we want to ensure and justify our customers’ trust in us to carefully handle their data and interactions.
- PCI DSS compliance: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is a mandatory requirement for all merchants accepting card payments over the telephone to ensure customer details are not compromised
- ISO 27001: This information security management system (ISMS) standard brings information security under management control
- HIPAA: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 is U.S. legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information
- SOC 2 Type 2: Service Organization Control 2 Type II certification is an annual process of reporting how well a service organization abides by certain standards in the control of its customers’ information
Salesforce Shield allows encryption of specific fields within Salesforce orgs. VCC now supports Shield encryption for fields that use the deterministic encryption type, delivering the security Salesforce Shield provides alongside the rich feature set of VCC.
Protect your customers’ payment data, boost your customer experience, and simplify PCI compliance. Use PCI Pal’s® patented technology to process secure and compliant payments within Vonage Contact Center. Now you can offer customers different payment methods across multiple channels, all in one seamless journey. Agents and networks are de-scoped from the requirements of PCI DSS while supporting each payment journey in real time.
- Cloud-native architecture protects merchants from data leak threats and compensating controls such as Pause and Resume Call Recording
Customizable to your business and industry
Scalable to grow with you
Level 1 PCI DSS certified
Seamless integration with existing payment providers, phone systems and telecoms platforms
Secure payments via any channel