Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
As part of Vonage’s Field Sales organization, Cloud Solutions Sales identifies and acquires new customers for the company’s robust, feature-rich residential and business communications solutions. We develop and execute sales strategies to address the needs of customers ranging from single-person companies to those with thousands of employees spread over multiple locations. You can join our team as a Cloud Solutions Sales Executive, performing a range of selling activities within an assigned geography or product area.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Work with fellow team members to develop account / territory selling strategies.
- Contact new and existing customers, educating them about Vonage products and service capabilities.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities.
- Identify cost effective and practical customer solutions and alternatives, working with cross-functional Vonage product and sales teams to appropriately bundle service solutions.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations.
- Manage all steps of the selling process.
- Coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives and plans.
- Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management and post-implementation.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
- Cross-sell and up-sell based on understanding of customer business needs.
- Drive and manage successful sales / channel marketing campaigns and events.
- Support team and cross-functional projects as assigned.
What you'll bring
- General understanding of the full range of products and services provided by Vonage Business.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all areas of the sales cycle, including prospecting, initial discovery, presentation, demonstration and closing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft business tools, Salesforce.com and other communication tools.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Understanding of the Benelux market
- Experience working within a cloud / SaaS organisation
- Ability to:
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Handle unsolicited prospect visits, calls and contacts and turn them into sales.
- Create convincing proposals and documentation.
- Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex channel, partner, product and sales-related situations.
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate and integrate diverse teams and inputs into sales-focused strategy development.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.