Why this role matters
At Vonage we believe we’ve just scratched the surface of enabling developers to embed communications into any apps or devices using APIs.
Based in London, this role’s primary function is to define and deliver the CRM roadmap for the Vonage API Group within the overall BSS capabilities. Working with other BSS/OSS Product Managers this person will be a key contributor to the overall BSS/OSS product strategy with particular focus on CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) functions, customer management and onboarding/provisioning.
This role will require high operational management face-to-face with other Portfolio Leaders, Product Managers, Business Operations and members of Engineering across regions. Strong stewardship of the digital transformation of our business support systems and new back-office services integration is required.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Responsibilities cover all areas of lead-to-cash from Product Catalogue Management, Pricing, Supplier Cost management, Approval processes, Provisioning.
- Experience with complex 3rd party Enterprise CRM systems (eg Salesforce, Vlocity, Siebel) and BSS systems integrations is required, such as Order Decomposition and Provisioning, Product Catalogue, Billing and Rating, BI, etc.
- Knowledge of key dependencies is critical around Data (Usage Aggregates, Analytics, and Reporting), integrations to order decomposition and provisioning, compliance (including GDPR, SOX, etc.), pricing and complex pricing models, integrations into Subscriptions platforms and services is a must as well building and delivering complex web applications, APIs and SOA.
- Knowledge within Telecoms, Banking / Finance, Hospitality or another high volume supplier dependent industry required.
What you will bring
- Consistent track record working in and delivering complex multi-stream projects
- Highly analytical and at ease with influencing others through facts, insights and great presentation abilities
- Self-Aware and confident in the unique blend of technology, market, business and relevant domain skills you bring to the table and how you want to develop as a leader
- Learning mindset: not constrained to use only one set of technologies from previous experience; open to different methods to achieve business goals
- Experience rolling up your sleeves at start-ups or able to demonstrate an ambitious track record at a large corporation or in parallel to your work.
What is required for application
- Computer Science degree or similar technical qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience in BSS functions, especially CRM
- Minimum 2 years of Product Management experience
- Previous software development experience at some point in your career
- Previous experience in BSS/OSS Digital Transformation programmes
- Familiar with technical, security, regulatory challenges & standard methodologies running enterprise-scale services in the cloud globally
- Exposure to PCI DSS, GDPR, SOX, HIPAA, SOC2 requirements and processes
- Regional data management requirements and implementation
- Integrating 3rd party data sources such as APIs, feeds and other sources
- Experience with back-office systems such as:
- Pricing and provisioning proprietary or off-the-shelf solutions
- Salesforce and SFDC components/vendors eg Vlocity, etc.
- Billing systems such as Oracle BRM, CSG, Amdocs, Zuora, etc.
- Experience with a large volume data industry such as:
- Payments, Pricing, Ecommerce or micro-payments
- Music or Entertainment with large volume transactions
- Enterprise communications esp VoIP, Messaging, Unified Communications
- Experience building API products or using APIs as a developer
- Enterprise SaaS such as Analytics, Campaign Mgt, Collaboration
- Kafka and Elasticsearch experience and has also utilized Kibana and Grafana
- Experience with Agile methodologies & tools (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience using Jira, Confluence and project management tools
What is in it for you
- Unlimited paid annual leave (subject to team availability & manager approval)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Income Protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll Giving for Charities
- Train Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical
- Dental & Eye Cover
- Gym Membership Loan
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Career progression
- Industry conferences as a team or individual
- Free snacks and food
- Beer O’clock Fridays
- Work laptop
- Secure bicycle storage
- Discounts in London attractions through TasteCard Loan and BUPA, the medical provider
- Social meetups, i.e. yearly Hackathons, etc
- Quarterly tech talks