We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
We are looking for dedicated and experienced Enterprise customer relationship managers, who will be responsible for fostering lasting relationships with key enterprise customers post-sale and have a relentless pursuit for improving customer experience. Working with high profile customers and partners including, AirBnB, Uber, Amazon, Twitter, Morgan Stanley, Microsoft and Spotify.
You will be the main point of contact for a group of our top tier Enterprise customers to manage the delivery of services provided in their contract and ensure their success with our APIs. You will build strong internal relationships and be an exceptionally organized manager. Most of all you are a customer first advocate with engaging communication skills and experience working with enterprise customers in the SaaS/Communications industry.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Form strong relationships with customers via email, phone, video and occasionally in person to keep them fully engaged and supported throughout their relationship with us
- Handle the bespoke onboarding requirements of new Enterprise customers assigned to you in your region
- Advise customers on how to get the most out of their service contract to scale their business using our APIs through our Next Accelerate Services and CSM.
- Understand and anticipate customer’s need and goals; track customer progress against goals and report proactively on their health of their integration with our APIs
- Drive a high renewal rate by demonstrating value and identify additional up-sell opportunities
- Work internally and cross-functionally to deliver against customer contracted services and resolve any account issues
- Gather customer feedback related to product, ecosystem, vertical requirements and filter into relevant teams via agreed protocols to aid prioritization of roadmaps
- Review customers satisfaction and health scores regularly to tackle any issues upfront and in a timely fashion.
- Proactively manage customer comms through platform maintenance or disruption to ensure they are fully informed with a high touch approach
- Help drive participation in marketing opportunities such as case studies, newsletters, blogs, webinars and speaker opportunities for your customers with our team.
- Huge opportunity to work with cross functional teams to broaden your career experience and horizons.
What you'll bring
- A robust customer-centric mindset and approach - making customers happy excites you
- Experience in CPaaS / SaaS or communication APIs
- An understanding of how Professional Services teams operate
- Detail oriented with excellent account management, time management and problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a high-level of professionalism
- The ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Pragmatic and realistic and can build strong internal working relationships to support customer delivery requirements
What's required for application
- 5+ years experience in a customer relationship management or customer facing account management role in an agency or in-house
- Availability for international travel and the flexibility to work outside regular regional business hours if the need arises
- Previous experience in using CRM systems such as Gainsight or Strikedeck
- Bachelors degree
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.