To take more calls this year, make this call now
Vonage Business Communications is not a contact center solution. It's
a unified communications solution that you can customize to suit your
needs. Phone ringing off the hook? Great! With Vonage, your phone
system's got the features—over 50 of them!—of a call center, too.
- Create a robust phone menu system IVR, route callers to the appropriate department or individual for a streamlined experience, and easily customize your call routing for holidays, lunchtimes, or even after-hours calls with Virtual Receptionist
- Set up more detailed options and messaging prompts so callers are automatically directed to the appropriate agent. Everyone busy? Queue customers in a virtual waiting room with Call Queue
- Choose from a variety of ways to route calls anywhere, anytime, e.g.,
when your team is away from the office, during emergencies, etc. with Call Continuity
- Forward calls to multiple extensions—and ring them simultaneously—with Call Groups
- Handle up to 50 calls at once, efficiently, with Receptionist Console
And when your business needs something more, you’re coveredIt's been drilled into your head for years: Start out small and grow as needed. That’s great advice, and CX Express and CX Elevate—our advanced, single-platform, CRM-integratable call center solutions for even better CX and agent experiences—will help you put it to good use.
No need to worry about deploying advanced voice capabilities from outside the platform—manage it within
Skills-based routing gives callers the best available agent, not the most available agent
- Wield reporting dashboards to track customer activity, sync data, and more
- Show respect for your caller’s time—and manage call flow—with interactive voice response (IVR) and queued callback