Zero CAPEXCloud computing offers a pay-as-you-go “software-as-a-service” commercial model, so you don't need capital expenditure to invest in your infrastructure. Instead, you pay a monthly license to access a multi-tenant cloud environment delivering 99.999% availability, disaster recovery and fully up-to-date functionality to all customers
FlexibilityThe cloud delivers a far more flexible solution to organizations than on-premise equipment. Instead of making an investment to cover your maximum levels of activity, you can simply pay for the number of licenses you require and upscale or reduce these inline with your business requirements.
End-of-lifeAs soon as you invest in on-premise technology, you have to plan for its “end-of-life.” With cloud solutions, you're up-to-date with the latest version of the product you are using, meaning your organization quickly benefits from improvements and new features, without making updates yourself.
Time to deployInstalling and integrating traditional on-premise equipment in a contact center or business can take months or years, and require a substantial amount of time to train users. Alternatively, our contact center can be ready in weeks, sometimes days or even hours.
Telephony in the cloudIf you are a global organization, you have the difficult task of ensuring that your telephony solution is both global and local-global in scope and local in approach. With Vonage Contact Center for Salesforce’s Global Call Plans, you can reap the benefits of a truly global solution that utilizes local nodes, such as:
- Follow-the-sun routing to make sure your customers speak to a local agent
- Permissible call times to ensure your customers or prospects are only called at suitable times for their region
- A single call plan across all nodes so you can manage all your resources as a single entity
- A global or local view of performance statistics
- Reduced administration overheads
- High quality calls no matter the location
Ensure the bestEven if you connect your multi-region call centers into a single infrastructure—that’s not enough.
- Manage your centers from a single point of control
- Deliver shorter wait times for better customer experiences
- Extend hours of operation without additional shifts
Customers hear you loud and clearCall quality has a huge influence on the customer experience.
- Digital packages are routed over multiple networks for efficiency
- Packages are linked together into a single, clear conversation
- Global telephony solution accelerates the routing
- Solution excels during peak times to enhance your brand and CX
Contact Center and CRM to the Cloud: The Migration Imperative
Your guide to bringing the benefits of your cloud contact center and your CRM solutions together, by Sheila McGee Smith.