The right Cadence
Vonage Cadence is a contact center automation tool that helps configure an outbound calling pattern, or Cadence, to increase successful connections with prospects or customers. Contacts that match the desired criteria are automatically retrieved from the CRM. They are then pushed to the assigned representative or agent, with dynamic call outcomes for each step of the Cadence saved in the CRM. Each call is evaluated to prompt the next step, which is either another action (continuation of the Cadence) or recording of the outcome (conclusion).
- Efficiency: Reduce administrative time so representatives and agents can focus on selling and service
- Adherence: Ensure representatives and agents follow outbound campaign rules and log all activity in the CRM
- Performance: Accelerate onboarding and increase connections, because agents will be making the best use of their time
Cadence for Sales
Vonage Cadence allows you to configure your entire outbound communications strategy—and to make sure that the process is automated for your contact center sales representatives. This reduces administrative time and removes the manual steps to follow outbound campaign rules.
- Prioritize high-value prospects, increase lead qualification, and generate more pipeline
- Follow the calling pattern to accelerate onboarding, increase dial rates, and maximize connections
- Engage with more prospects to encourage up- and cross-sell opportunities
- Discover key insights to secure repeatable success
Cadence for Service
Leading analysts indicate that most companies now compete on customer experience alone. Because existing customers are your most valuable asset, you need an effective, automated contact center strategy to drive up CSAT scores, organize appointments—or simply follow up as promised.
- Use data to determine the best follow up
- Improve CSAT, increase customer loyalty, and encourage upsell
- Reduce customer churn
- Deliver on Service Level Agreements